How do we do it?
Analisys of needs
- Collecting your wish list and transferring it into a design
- Study of the interior space, site visit
- Analysis of your daily communication routes
- Study of the daylight in the interior
- Generation of the ideas
- Up to 3 proposals of the interior’s functional plan
- Functional division of the space with the respect to its ergonomics, so you can move and feel comfortable in your interior
- General technical drawings presenting the arrangement of the interior based on the functional studies
- mood boards / hand sketches showing the leading design idea for the interior
- virtual 3d model, with colours and materials, helping you better imagine the shape and the proportions of the final interior
To bring joy to people and help them to create the space they always dreamed of.
Design Developpement Process
Furniture & Equipement
- Selection of furniture and fittings appropriate to your needs and planned budget
- Tailored design of elements made on order: kitchen furniture, wardrobes, build-in bookcases, niche’s shelves etc.
Finishing materials & Colour Palette
- Choice of the colours and materials that meet your personal preferences and harmonize with the overall design
- Choice of lamps, lighting features and electrical fittings
- Preliminary electrical plan to consult with you it’s functionality
- Recommendation of window and wall decorations
- Interior decoration elements
- Cushions and throws
- Bathroom accessories
- The valuation of the construction works, materials, furniture and other fittings are under your control, as the budget preparation goes equally with the interior design
Tools of Communication
Detailed architectural drawings
- Preparation of full set of technical drawings required for the realization of the project with different subcontractors
- Help and assisatnce in shopping and orders of the products for the interior • Communication with the subcontracting teams
- Regular supervision of the works quality made regularly and directly on the construction site
- Assistance at the recpetion of the final interior
developed projects worldwide
As no two persons are alike, each of our designs is tailored made and personalized to our client’s specific needs. Our studio is not restricted to a single interior style, instead we shape the designed space to be the best expression of your needs, interests and values. Our goal is to offer our clients a highly creative, but still practical and ultimately personal service.
Interested in latest architectural trends, Alix offers you modern solutions interwoven with her French touch. Raised in the countryside, she devotes particular attention to the environment and promotes the use of high-quality natural materials. As a self-taught musician she is seeking perfect harmony in color association and use of space. She will compose a unique design to suit all your needs.
Junior Interior Architect
Natalia is fond of creating interiors with a unique character. In her work as an interior architect, she strives to combine simplicity of form with high-quality materials. She also likes to introduce natural elements into the designed spaces. Passionate for fantasy books and equipped with exceptional creative imagination, she tries to set up spaces that are not plain and obvious, giving each of them its own distinctive atmosphere.
3D Graphic Designer