How do we do it?
Analisys of needs
- Collecting your wish list and transferring it into a design
- Study of the interior space, site visit
- Analysis of your daily communication routes
- Study of the daylight in the interior
- Generation of the ideas
- Up to 3 proposals of the interior’s functional plan
- Functional division of the space with the respect to its ergonomics, so you can move and feel comfortable in your interior
- General technical drawings presenting the arrangement of the interior based on the functional studies
- mood boards / hand sketches showing the leading design idea for the interior
- virtual 3d model, with colours and materials, helping you better imagine the shape and the proportions of the final interior
To bring joy to people and help them to create the space they always dreamed of.
Design Developpement Process
Furniture & Equipement
- Selection of furniture and fittings appropriate to your needs and planned budget
- Tailored design of elements made on order: kitchen furniture, wardrobes, build-in bookcases, niche’s shelves etc.
Finishing materials & Colour Palette
- Choice of the colours and materials that meet your personal preferences and harmonize with the overall design
- Choice of lamps, lighting features and electrical fittings
- Preliminary electrical plan to consult with you it’s functionality
- Recommendation of window and wall decorations
- Interior decoration elements
- Cushions and throws
- Bathroom accessories
- The valuation of the construction works, materials, furniture and other fittings are under your control, as the budget preparation goes equally with the interior design
Tools of Communication
Detailed architectural drawings
- Preparation of full set of technical drawings required for the realization of the project with different subcontractors
- Help and assisatnce in shopping and orders of the products for the interior • Communication with the subcontracting teams
- Regular supervision of the works quality made regularly and directly on the construction site
- Assistance at the recpetion of the final interior
developed projects worldwide
As no two persons are alike, each of our designs is tailored made and personalized to our client’s specific needs. Our studio is not restricted to a single interior style, instead we shape the designed space to be the best expression of your needs, interests and values. Our goal is to offer our clients a highly creative, but still practical and ultimately personal service.
Senior Interior Architect
Junior Interior Architect
In her work as an interior architect, Anna pursues elegant and timeless solutions, fitted to your needs as she believes that the interior is a true reflection of one’s personality. She is a fan of natural materials and motives that complement modern architectural forms. Anna is a devoted yoga practitioner and strives to embed harmony and tranquillity in her designs but with the reflection of the personal and cultural context of her clients.
Junior Interior Architect
3D Graphic Designer